Campaigns have one basic need: good people who support the cause. Jack needs volunteers to help him spread his message of sustainable, responsible governance and strong public schools. Help Jack build a stronger community and a properous Missouri by volunteering with his campaign today!
We love having volunteers, and campaigns are ineffective without them! Volunteers can help with everything including walking door-to-door, registering voters, making phone calls for support and get-out-the-vote campaigns, helping Jack write letters, hosting groups to meet Jack, registering voters and even delivering and placing yard signs for those who've requested them. We need good people to help get Jack elected!
Vote and Register Voters
Elections don't work if people don't vote! The last day to register to vote for the November general election is October 8. To vote, you must be registered in your county of residence - select, print, complete and mail your registration form below or visiting your county election office. Remember that you will be required to show valid ID on the day of the election.
- Cass County - Registration Form - 102 E. Wall St., Harrisonville, MO 64701
- Kansas City, Jackson Co. - Registration Form - 30 West Pershing Road, Suite 2800, Kansas City, MO 64108
- Bates County - Registration Form - 1 N. Delaware St., Butler, MO 64730
- For more information on voting in Missouri - MO Secretary of State Website
- To host a voter registration drive, get in contact with our campaign
Are You in the 56th District?
The 56th district includes the cities of Belton, Cleveland, West Line, Freeman, Dexel, Loch Lloyd, Lake Annette, Martin City and parts of many others. Check out our map to find out if you're in the 56th district and able to vote for Jack. To find your polling location, visit the Voter Lookup at the Missouri Secretary of State's website.